Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Collin's very first blog

I wanted to start a blog to keep all the out of town friends and family in the loop on little Collin's life. We know it's hard to be so far away and this seems like a good way to stay in touch.

We have been sleeping! Collin slept from 10:30 until 5 Monday and Tuesday and until 4 Wednesday! And I mean STRAIGHT THROUGH!! We're so proud of him. Dan and I have been taking turns with the first shift. That way one of us gets at least 5 hours of sleep and if Collin only wakes up once one of us gets a full night of sleep and the other gets a nice chunk.

And Collin's almost laughing now! He has all the mouth motions down but when he goes to make the sound only grunts and coos come out. It's so cute! He loves it when his daddy tickles him. And when he first sees you after being at work all day or what not his face just lights up and he lets out a huge grin.

We get his first vaccinations tomorrow :-( I'm freaking out about it. Someone's going to hurt my poor little baby! I hope he does okay and they don't make him sick because I have to work until 9pm tomorrow after his shots, so Dan will be here by himself all evening. Hopefully he doesn't give him too hard of a time.

2 comments: